2011 Hyundai Eon (HA)

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 20 entradas - de la 1 a la 20 (de un total de 42)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Mondeo
    @mondeo

2011 Hyundai Eon (HA)

Mondeo
    @mondeo

Here are some of the early spy pics of the soon-to-be launched Hyundai HA. Hyundai is aiming at stealing some of the Nano’s thunder with the inclusion of a Rs 2-3lakh car. At this price point, it will be able to compete with the top-end versions of the Nano and scaled down and slashed products from Maruti as well.

The HA will be based on a pared-down Santro platform, which already costs Hyundai very little and the company will leverage its already fully localised powertrain as well. The motor that powers the car will be an 814cc three-cylinder version of the Epsilon engine in the Santro, developing approximately 48bhp, and Hyundai will carry over other bits and pieces from the Santro too.

Hyundai knows how to build quality products that are well engineered, well suited to Indian conditions, deliver very good fuel economy and the company is at the top of the game as far as parts and service are concerned too.
    Expect Hyundai’s all-new small car, the HA to be launched in the second-half of 2011.

AutoCar India

Mondeo
    @mondeo

http://indianautosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Hyundai-HA-Small-Car.jpg" />

On close study of the HA test mule images, signs of a mini i10 was revealed. I don’t expect the two to share any components, but where the inspiration is gathered from, there are no doubts.

It carries design cues from the modern Hyundais like the i10 facelift, new Verna, new Sonata and Avante. These models gained a good level of acceptance and that might work in favor of the HA. It has all the credentials to be the best looking car in its segment.

The pricing will be at sub 3-lakh level so chrome treatment will be absent. At most, the top end variant could come with beige interiors and alloy wheels.

Power steering should be a standard feature, and safety features like airbags and ABS is provided as an option on the top-end model. Based on the Santro’s platform, we expect improvements to the fit and finish on the HA. Hyundai could plan to install LPG kit for efficiency conscious buyers. There is no talk of a diesel or electric powertrain at this point.

Given Hyundai’s track record in the compact car space, I feel HA will be one of the best sellers and give nightmares Tata Nano and Maruti Alto. Hyundai should be careful not to make it the i10 alternative, as the resemblance is clear. As both the cars are new and fresh, both are tall boys, both are fuel efficient city hatchbacks, cannibalization is very much a possibility.

Summing it up, this car would have useful features, nice exterior, good fit and finish, and fuel efficient 800cc engine.

IndianAutosBlog

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m67UKtNqJts/TVVgDRNC8FI/AAAAAAAABSI/UgAVFzU2y-s/s1600/Hyundai+HA+800cc+Small+Car+1.jpg" />

The Chennai-Bangalore highway (NH4) is turning out to be a hot spot of activity for automobile companies for testing their yet-to-be-launched models. Most recently, the highly publicized and much awaited 800cc car of Hyundai, being referred to as ‘HA’ was caught testing in the highway near the company’s factory. When I spotted this camouflaged car, it was immediately apparent that it was a Hyundai, the ‘headlights’ making sure that I didn’t mistake this for any other model.

At first sight, its clear that this new model will continue Hyundai’s international styling trend that we all are now familiar with in the i10. The fluidic headlights with clear partition for indicators, the hexagonal grille (as outlined by the camouflage), the upward sloping rear windows and the tipped-forward aggressive stance – all are clearly visible. Overall, we can safely expect the car to bear a strong family resemblance to other Hyundai cars, especially the i10 and that’s no bad thing at all.

The car also seem to be noticeably smaller than the other two tall boys from Hyundai – the Santro & i10. But, when its main competitor is going to be the Alto, it only makes sense for Hyundai to come out with a similar sized car. Its a known fact that Hyundai is developing a new 800cc 3-cylinder engine in the ‘Epsilon’ platform to power this car. The Epsilon engine, in its current 4-cylinder form, has been doing duty in the Santro since 1998 and more recently in the base versions of the i10 as well.

Though Hyundai is still tight lipped about the car’s launch date, its being widely speculated that it will hit the roads in the third quarter of 2011. If priced competitively at around 2.5 to 3 Lacs, we can surely expect the car to take the fight to India’s numero uno best-seller, the Alto, which has been enjoying a monopoly in that segment. Personally, I can’t wait long to see this happen.

AnythingOnWheels

CABO
    @cabo

Me encantan los coches pequeños simpáticos y el del dibujo lo es mucho.

gti
    @gti

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4291/hyundaihakorea1.jpg" />[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Autotimes

gti
    @gti

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/258/hyundaihabysrkdesignsd4.jpg" />[/url]

Indianautos

gti
    @gti

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/880/hyundai20eon20111.jpg" />[/url]

gti
    @gti

El piloto trasero va a llegar hasta el techo.

alxt
    @alxt

Si al accent le sento fatal espero que a este no se lo pongan

Tubobe
    @tubobe
    Mondeo
    @mondeo
    alxt
    @alxt

Por qué en los dibujos siempre se ven bonitos y luego ZAS!…. la cruda realidad

BNR
    @bnr

Joder con Hyundai, todos absolutamente iguales, menudo coñazo.

Usuario eliminado
    @usuario-eliminado

Se ve bonito este picanto de hyunday

xavimk3
    @xavimk3

se ve que es exactamente igual al de las fotos, cosa por otra parte lógica, xD.

demasiada chapa para tan poca rueda.

Mondeo
    @mondeo

Los de Zigwheels lo han manejado

>

CABO
    @cabo

Este coche es terrorífico, está para meterlo en un sótano y darle de comer por la trampilla. Y lo más triste es que en el dibujo se ve estupendo.

Hay que cambiar el nombre del hilo.

xavimk3
    @xavimk3

Este coche es terrorífico, está para meterlo en un sótano y darle de comer por la trampilla. Y lo más triste es que en el dibujo se ve estupendo.

Hay que cambiar el nombre del hilo.

Qué haría yo sin vuestros avisos de cambios de nombre, separación de hilos y demás. Nunca me doy cuenta de estas cosas  :undecided:

BTW, no se parece demasiado Eon al iOn de Peugeot, más siendo del mismo segmento (más o menos)?

Usuario eliminado
    @usuario-eliminado

Es mas, yo por nombre no lo compraria…porque Eon me suena a timo en la factura de electricidad…estoy hasta los … de ellos y sus estimaciones de gasto

Mondeo
    @mondeo

Es mas, yo por nombre no lo compraria…porque Eon me suena a timo en la factura de electricidad…estoy hasta los … de ellos y sus estimaciones de gasto

Sí, son las cosas que uno debe tener en cuenta al nombrar a su producto para competir contra el coche más vendido de la India.

Viendo 20 entradas - de la 1 a la 20 (de un total de 42)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.