- Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
- Este debate está vacío.
1 junio, 2015 a las 19:34 #141407A.P.M.
El precio para España es de 29.040 € (27.640 € con descuento de lanzamiento)
0-100 km/h: 6,1 seg
vel. max: 235 km/h
consumo medio; 5,7 L/100 y 138 g/km de CO217 mayo, 2015 a las 21:52 #141406A.P.M.
Ya se puede encargar en Francia
http://i.imgur.com/IutZfL3.png " />
Nota de prensa, en inglés
The limited-edition Renault Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy: order books now open in France
Following its unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show on March 3, the limited-edition Renault Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy is now available for sale in France where its price stands at €28,900, inclusive of value-added tax.
Compared with the Clio R.S. 200 EDC, the new limited-edition version features a more powerful engine (20 extra horsepower, plus up to 40Nm more torque), a sportier chassis and refined EDC transmission. The limited-edition Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy is available with a new body colour and comes with new 18-inch wheels, unprecedented sports seats and carbon-look interior trim details.
1. A Clio R.S. that’s even more potent in every domain
– Compared with the Clio R.S. 200 EDC, the engine of this limited-edition version has 10 percent more power and up to an extra 40Nm of torque thanks to new engine mapping, a larger turbo, an intake system designed to minimise back pressure losses and a revised exhaust system to accommodate a Euro6 catalytic converter.
– Maximum power has been increased to 220hp at 6,050rpm.
– Maximum torque rises to 260Nm (a gain of 20Nm), although 280Nm is possible thanks to a ‘torque boost’ function in fourth and fifth gears.
– The CO2 emissions of the Trophy limited-edition version have been homologated at 135g/km*, equivalent to combined-cycle fuel consumption of 5.9 litres/100km. Following the switch to Euro6 legislation, the same figure for the Clio R.S. 200 EDC has risen to 133g/km (an increase of 11g/km compared with the figure announced at the time of the car’s launch in 2013).
– The car’s EDC transmission has been revised to achieve gear changes that are up to 30 percent faster:
– Down changes are more rapid thanks notably to reduced steering wheel paddle travel,
– There is now greater flexibility in ‘Sport’ mode to combine driving in built-up areas and out of town,
– The Stop&Start system works in ‘Normal’ mode but is disconnected in ‘Sport’ and ‘Race’ modes,
The chassis of the limited-edition Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy has been lowered and stiffened.
– The car sits 20mm lower at the front and 10mm lower at the rear (unladen). Stiffer dampers have been fitted and are coupled with hydraulic bump stops.
– Ultra-quick steering: a new, faster rack (ratio reduced by 10 percent from 14.5:1 to 13.2:1) makes steering even more precise and direct.
– The limited-edition Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy is fitted with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres (205/40R18).
2. Seductive appeal and recognisable at a glance
– The Trophy limited-edition version of the Clio R.S. 220 EDC stands out thanks to the following features:
– A distinctive new matt body colour: Pearlescent Givre (optional, matched with a gloss black roof). Other available colours are Glacier White, Deep Black, Flamme Red and Sirius Yellow,
– 18-inch black diamond-effect Radical wheels,
– Trophy badging on the front spoiler, door trims and individually numbered door sills.
The limited-edition version’s equipment package is sure to satisfy enthusiasts:
– Embossed leather-trimmed steering wheel,
– Exclusive styling: heated leather sports seats with integral head rests and carbon-look air vent surrounds and door trims. The gear lever base plate and air-vent inserts are finished in satin-effect chrome instead of anodised red,
– The limited-edition Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy can be ordered with the optional R.S. Monitor on-board telemetry system. Potent and fun, the system features a function that provides five different levels of throttle pedal sensitivity.
The Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy is a numbered limited edition that delivers great value for money in performance terms (220hp for less than €29,000). It targets exacting customers such as track day enthusiasts and those who appreciate Renault Sport unrivalled expertise.
* Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures homologated in accordance with applicable legislation.3 marzo, 2015 a las 16:41 #141405Usuario eliminado En un coche deportivo de por sí.
No sé, con tanta variante deportiva creo que lo único que hacen es recargar cada versión.
Es el mismo modelo con distintas defensas, distintas llantas, distintas gamas de colores…pienso que perjudica más que beneficia.
Tanta demanda tienen las versiones radicales??3 marzo, 2015 a las 14:02 #141404A.P.M.3 marzo, 2015 a las 11:31 #141403A.P.M.
Nota de prensa, en inglés
The Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy: a new additional to the Trophy family Inaugurated on the Clio R.S. in 2005, the Trophy badge symbolises sharper handling and increased performance coupled with exclusivity and distinctive styling. In the slipstream of the Mégane R.S. Trophy’s 2014 launch, the Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy now features the same winning ingredients and joins this limited-edition series of high-performance models that reflect the passion of Renault Sport’s engineers… and fulfil their exacting demands.
1. A Clio R.S. that’s even more potent in every domain
Engine : Thanks to revised engine mapping, it now has 10 percent more power and up to an extra 40Nm of torque. It also benefits from a larger turbo, an air intake designed to minimise pressure losses and a revised exhaust system to accommodate the latest Euro6 catalytic converter (and minimise back pressure losses).
– Maximum power has been increased to 220hp at peak revs, 6,250rpm.
– Maximum torque rises to 260Nm (a gain of 20Nm), although a figure of 280Nm is possible thanks to a ‘torque boost’ feature in fourth and fifth gears.
– By stepping up to meeting Euro6 emissions standards, the car’s CO output improves by six grams, to 138g/km*.
Refined EDC transmission : gear changes are now up to 30 percent faster.
– Down changes are now more rapid, thanks notably to reduced travel of the steering wheel paddles.
– There is greater flexibility in ‘Sport’ mode to be able to combine driving enjoyment in built-up areas and on open roads.
– A Stop&Start system works in ‘Normal’ mode but is deactivated in ‘Sport’ and ‘Race’ modes.
A lower, stiffer Trophy chassis : the Clio is lower by 20mm at the front, 10mm at the rear (unladen). Firmer shock absorbers have been fitted and are coupled with hydraulic bump stops.
– Ultra-quick steering: a new, faster rack (with ratio reduced from 14.5:1 to 13.2:1) makes steering even more precise and incredibly direct – the best system on the market.
– Tyres: the Clio R.S. 220 Trophy EDC is fitted with high-performance Michelin Pilot Super Sport 205/40R18 rubber.3 marzo, 2015 a las 09:53 #141402A.P.M.3 marzo, 2015 a las 09:38 #141401Palmero
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-01.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-06.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-04.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-05.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-07.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-08.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-02.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-11.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-12.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-09.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-13.jpg " />
http://www.largus.fr/images/images/renault-clio-rs-trophy-220edc-2015-14.jpg " />
Motor 1.6T EDC 220cv 260Nm (overboost 280Nm)
Carrocería rebajada: – 20 mm del. y – 10 mm tras.
Caja automática EDC con cambios de marcha más rápidos
Amortiguadores y dirección recalibrados
Neumáticos 205/40 R18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_J_hViW0AAgAEj.jpg:large " />
@AutoFerriere2 marzo, 2015 a las 23:57 #141399A.P.M.
Renault Clio IV R.S. 220 Trophy (2015)2 marzo, 2015 a las 23:57 #141400A.P.M.
Dispone de un 1.6 energytce con 220cv y 260Nm
Esta es la primera imagen oficial, despues de varios teasers
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/11/35/09/67/ilaf0110.jpg " />