El grupo Renault en el salón
- Alpine A110 Pure
- Alpine A110 Légende
- Alpine A110 GT4 (competición)
- Dacia Duster
Competición de diseño de Sandero Stepway
- Renault Kadjar phII
- Renault concept
Especial 120 años de Renault
Nota de prensa, en inglés
Renault, Alpine and Dacia: Paris Motor Show lineup 2018
- World premiere: a premium robo-vehicle concept, the third step in Renault’s 2018 trilogy exploring mobility services... along with some surprises!
- New Kadjar first look: Debut at the Renault stand
- Renault, 120 years of Easy Life: parade and display
- Alpine: the entire A110 range together for the first time
- Dacia: latest product innovations and an original design competition
Boulogne-Billancourt, 17 September 2018 – Renault, Alpine and Dacia will welcome visitors to its stands from 2 October 2018 at the Paris Motor Show 2018.
Renault shows off brand attributes: French design, easy life
Opening with its press conference on 2 October, Renault will unveil its latest premium robo-vehicle concept. This concept is part of the trilogy of Renault robo–vehicles exploring mobility services presented throughout 2018. This world first will be unveiled at the press conference which will be held on the Renault stand (hall 1) at 9.30 am.
The show will also be the opportunity to physically discover the New Kadjar, the first images of which have just been unveiled.
Renault will be celebrating as well its 120 years with an event-filled agenda:
- On 30 September at the Motor Show’s 120 years grand parade. Thirty Renault vehicles will be driven around Paris inas a prelude to the show, mixing collection models and collectors’ cars.
- Guided by the famous Type A, the Renault collection will be on display throughout the show, Hall 1 on the Renault stand, as well as in the Mythical Routes exhibition in Hall 5.1.
- One of the driving forces behind all the solutions for new forms of mobility, Renault is dedicating a booth to them in Hall 2.1, thereby promoting its partnerships and programmes with Marcel, Renault Mobility and Renault Rent to the public.
- Finally Renault, will give the general public an opportunity to try out its electric range from the test base on place de la Concorde (from 4 October 2018)
Be there on Tuesday 2 October at 9.30 on the Renault stand (hall 1) for the press conference or live on www.group.renault.com
Alpine, family portrait
Alpine, the brand which resonates with all car enthusiasts, will be there with all its models on its dedicated booth in hall 1. The entire A110 family will be on display with the A110 Pure, two A110 Légendes and the A110 GT4. Alpine will also be in Hall 5.1 from 4 October in the Mythical Routes exhibition with several models from the collection.
Fan of Dacia
With a New Duster which is experiencing top European sales, the show will be the opportunity for Dacia to present product news and launch a design competition for the Sandero Stepway. Dacia brand fans will also be showcased with a surprise exhibit worth seeing. To discover as of 2 October 2018